Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2014

Azure Naturals ULTIMATE EMU Review







100% PURE EMU OIL from Azure Naturals, ULTIMATE EMU is 100% Pure, Deep Penetrating, Super Hydrating Moisturizer, Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkle Natural Oil for Face, Skin, Hair, and Nails. Emu Oil Promotes Hair Growth, Minimizes Stretch Marks, Burns, and Scars. This Amazing Natural Oil Can Help Alleviate Muscle and Joint Pain Plus Much More! Try Risk Free Today, One Year Unlimited Money Back Guarantee!



Azure Naturals has bottled professional strength, certified EMU oil.  Yes, Emu as in the bird EMU!!!  Who would have thought that emu oil has so many wonderful purposes.  First of all, I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter months.  The oil is not very greasy and absorbs well into the skin.  I do dishes daily, which makes my hands, nails and cuticles atrocious.  I've been putting a little emu oil on the cuticles, nails and hands and it's been working like a charm.  I've also read that emu oil works great on dry hair.  My mother has very dry, curly hair.  I worked the oil in from the tips upwards and it added so much moisture to it.  Looked much better.  A little goes a long way with this oil.  Huge bottle for the price.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment