Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Manual Citrus Squeezer and Juicer






I received the this awesome Citrus Squeeze and Juicer by Priority Chef in perfect condition and in a timely manner from Amazon.
 
I absolutely love fresh squeezed lemons, limes and oranges.  I do a lot of the cooking at The Tin Roof Inn, AKA my house, and this little contraption comes in real handy.  Most of my recipes call for Lemon, with lime and orange not being far behind on the priority list when it comes to throwing together a fabulous dinner. 

The squeezer itself is very sturdy and crushes all the juice out in a very easy squeeze of the two handles.  All you need to do is slice the lemon in half and place it face down in between the cup like area.  Not much pressure is needed and all the juicy goodness comes out! Dishwasher safe makes this a bonus!  Very easy to clean.   
 

Here is a special code to get $7.00 off! ~$7 off coupon - CITR7OFF


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment