Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

Dot & Dot Hanging Toiletry Bag

This is the Dot & Dot Hanging Toiletry Bag.
Toiletry Bag - Travel Accessories Organizer for Men and Women - Hanging Toiletry Kit for Travel Essentials, Beauty Product, Business Travel Accessories, Toiletries Storage - Packing System Safe for International Airline Traveling (11" x 6.75" x 3", Light Blue)
 
I received my toiletry bag in a beautiful Light Blue, light weight nylon fabric.  Easy clean for sure.  How do I know that.  Well right after I took the bag out of the reusable plastic bag that it was incased in, I put in on the table.  Of course I wasn't really looking as I had placed it on top of some jelly that was left behind by somebody who shall remain nameless!
 
Anyhow, the intrusive jelly was easily wiped away with a damp wash cloth and a little dish soap.
 
Now lets move onto the bag itself.  At first glance this cute little toiletry kit is very unassuming with regards to it's size.  Pictured above is the bag closed and empty.  Pictured below is the bag fully opened and empty.
 
 
The next picture of the bag shows it fully loaded!
 
 
And here is a picture of all the stuff I was able to get into the bag.  I must admit I was pretty shocked to see how much I could get in there.  I took everything out of it and took a pic of all the stuff!
 
 
Really I was surprised.  I think I could of even gotten more in the bag if I wanted to.  Notice the boxes and supplemental jars.  They are pretty big in shape.
 
Dot & Dot Hanging Toiletry Bag wouldn't be a hanging bag without the hook, right.  The hook itself is made out of  thick metal and is very sturdy with a handy little rubber stopper attached at the end.
 
 
On the inside of the bag you will notice a strategically placed elastic band which holds the hook in place.  Great idea I might add!
 
 
 
Below you will see how convenient it is to have your toiletry bag hanging up and open resulting in easy viewing.  All my essentials at a glance, now that's what I'm talking about.  When 
I"m traveling I need to be on time and on task.  I don't want to waste time looking for every little thing I need to get myself ready for the day nor do I want to worry that I left something behind.  Instead, all my essentials are kept right here in the bag at all times during my trip.  I just take the bag right out of my suit case, hang it up in the bathroom, use what I need and put it right back.  No fuss, no muss.  No more get things mixed up or forgetting my stuff.  I am notorious for leaving jewelry, toothbrush, toothpaste, you name it, I've left it.  This  handy little contraption puts a handle on that issue keeping me organized enough to stay on time and moving forward. 
 

 
Behind the spot that holds the hook in place is an awesome little zipper compartment with two
 nice sized pockets in the front.  One of the pockets is larger than the other as you can see in the photo.  I put my jewelry in the zipper compartment so that it won't get all over the place. 

 
Below is the middle compartment bag which you can see is holding a lot of my things!
 
 
Finally, the third compartment in this handy bag is the largest.  Below I have an assortment of products ranging in different shapes and sizes.



 
After all was said and done the bag zipped up all together in a neat little perfect package!  It even has a handle for easy carrying. 


 
 
  • Dimensions:11" x 6.75" x 3"
  • Water-repellent interior to keep your toiletry kit clean and dry
  • Hanging toiletry kit can be used converted to countertop toiletry bag
  • Includes top handle for easy handling
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

  •  
     
    *I received the above product for my 100% honest review.  Regardless, I incorporate all products in my life to see how they will work for me personally.  Only then do I write my review.

    1 comment:

    1. This is the first time i read your blog and admire that you have posted on this...I really found useful.Keep updated.
      hanging toiletry bag

      ReplyDelete