Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

Dot & Dot Medium Packaging Cube


 
 
 
 
 
I received the product in perfect condition and in a timely manner from the seller.
 
I love Dot & Dot Packaging Cubes.  I just recently received the light blue Medium Luggage Organizer which I absolutely loved!  I have a huge suitcase.  Nothing is more annoying then being away from home, in an unfamiliar place trying to get myself and everyone else's things located in my black hole of a suit case.  No longer will I have to tear through my neatly folded clothes to find a pair of underwear or socks.  This cube is perfect for storing your unmentionables. 



 
I absolutely love these packing cubes!!!  Try them out!
 
Size: 13.5" x 9.75" 3"
 
 "Save Time, Money and Space, and Look Great While Traveling with These Organizers!" Getting frustrated while trying to find something in your luggage?
Spending too much time packing and unpacking?
Embarrassed while TSA is going through your dirty laundry?
Tired of getting wrinkles on your clothes?
Unable to fit your clothes in your luggage?

Dot&Dot Packing Cubes can help!
Easily organize your stuff, making it easy for you to find what you need .
Give Blue for dad, Pink for mom, Yellow for baby - say goodbye to mixed clothes forever!
Boxes or briefs? You don't have to announce it in the airport
Minimize wrinkles on your clothes so you look good for that important meeting.
Maximize luggage space so you won't have to buy another luggage.

Perfect for carry on luggage, suitcase, backpack, any bag on on their own.
 
CLICK HERE to purchase this item
Enter the code 5DOTSOFF for $5.00 off our purchase!
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment