Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Insulated Red Cola Shaped Double Wall Vacuum Water Bottle







My husband is a carpenter and works outside a lot of times on various job sites.  Whether we are in the summer or winter months, this bottle has come in really handy.  Right now he is taking coffee to work in the morning.  He is on the job site for at least 8 hours and the container keeps his drink nice and hot.  It's really easy to clean too as the inside is stainless steel.  All I do is put a little dish soap in it with some water, place the cap back on and shake it up, then rinse it out.  Durable as well!

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment