Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

11 Watt S14 Bulbs Pack of 20 Review


 
 
 
 
 
 
 I received the above product in a timely manner and in perfect condition from the seller.

This is a picture of what I received from the seller.



 These bulbs have a medium base which means you can put them in lamps and such around the house.  For a package of 20 I thought they were priced well for the amount you get.   I'd recommend these to my friends and family.   
 
 These replacement lights bulbs use the standard E26 / E27 socket but are generally used for commercial, heavy duty string lights (cafes, weddings etc) or for vintage signs.
 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment