Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

E-Book Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg






I had no problem downloading this E-Book from the Seller.
 
Written by:  Tali Carmi  Illustrated by:  Mindy Liang
 
I had my 10 year old son read Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg.  He told me that the book is full of great illustrations to which held his attention.  The only problem he had with the book, and I quote "Mom it's for babies!"  Okay, maybe not babies but to my son, younger kids are babies.  
 
After reviewing the book myself, I would place this book in the category of  Beginning Reader.  The main character is Terry Treetop who is camping.  While at the campsite, he finds an egg.  Terry shows his concern for the innocent egg by trying to locate it's mother.  On his journey he runs into numerous animals and asks if the egg belongs to them.  This is where each animal explains how they lay their own eggs. 
 
Overall, I think this book is informative and would be great for beginning readers.
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment