Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dot & Dot Small Bag



 

I received the above product in perfect condition and in a timely manner from the seller.
 
The bag I received is Small - 8 x 6 x 1 in.  The bag has waterproof mesh, easily opens and closes with a heavy duty zipper and includes a clip. 

The clip is my favorite feature.  I am known for miss placing things, therefore anything with a clip is my best friend.  I actually use this bag to hold my little make-up essentials and wow it is so much easier now to locate them!
 
Click on the link to purchase this product:
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment