Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

E-Book Green Smoothies


Very informative and easy to understand the benefit of different ingredients. The recipes contain fruits, veggies, nuts and natural sugar substitutes.  You won't find anything processed in these smoothie recipes.  Tons of smoothie to choose from.  I'm always looking for ways to improve my health by making lifestyle changes.  This book is already coming in handy when the kids want a snack I whip them up a Creamy Green Smoothie which is half veg, half fruit and yogurt. Great way to give yourself a leg up on my never-ending battle with the bulge!

Click the link to purchase your copy of this book!

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment