Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

E-Book A Father for Christmas


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
I downloaded a copy of Rachelle Ayala's E-book, A Father for Christmas today.  When I started off reading the book I was skeptical, figuring it to be another typical Christmas story.  I categorize this book as a romance with a hint of steaminess.  I really sympathized with Ty and Kelly.  A couple parts made me laugh out loud.  
 
Overall, the characters had depth and the book contained a couple unforeseen twists and turns.  It was an expeditious read taking 4.5 hours in the course of constant interruption.  The book kept me intrigued long enough to hold my attention through the distractions until the end.  I'd call it a strong read! 
 
Click the Link to download your copy of this book:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
I downloaded a copy of Rachelle Ayala's E-book, A Father for Christmas today.  When I started off reading the book I was skeptical, figuring it to be another typical Christmas story.  This book is defiantly a romance with a hint of steaminess.  I really sympathized with Ty and Kelly.  A couple parts of the book even made me laugh out loud.  
 
Overall, the characters had depth and the book contained a couple unforeseen twists and turns.  It was an expeditious read taking 4.5 hours in the course of constant interruption.  The book kept me intrigued long enough to hold my attention through the distractions until the end.  I'd call it a strong read! 
 
Click the Link to download your copy of this book!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amy for your review of A Father For Christmas. I'm glad you LOL'ed some parts. :) Appreciate your reading and reviewing, Rachelle

    ReplyDelete