I received the above product in perfect condition and in a timely manner via Amazon.
When I seen this promotion for the B Tipsy Lemon Squeezer I jumped at the chance to test it out. In my family we use a lot of lemons and limes in our cooking. My old method of slicing the lemon or lime down the middle and using a fork to twist out all of the juice was well, annoying. I like things that are easy and efficient.
For example, tonight we were making Carne Asada for dinner. When we make the marinade we use a lot of lime. It just isn't practical to use my old method so I pulled out the B Tipsy Lemon Squeezer to give it a shot.
The below picture shows how well the Squeezer crushed the LIME!
The Lemon Squeezer passed with flying colors. So easy to use with minimal pressure. I see my self using the B Tipsy Lemon Squeezer almost daily. When I said we use a lot of lemons and limes in our cooking I wasn't playing! I also see fresh orange juice in our future...
The product itself is made out of high quality durable stainless steel and has a handy hook at the top to hang in a convenient place. I actually already have the perfect place to hang my new favorite tool, which is right above my stove.
Check out my video at:
The Secret to Extract Maximum Juice With No Effort!Why Choose the Btipsy Lemon Squeezer as your first choice?
- Almost no Effort Needed to Get All the Juice Out
- Designed to Get MAXIMUM Leverage From the Two Handles, So You Can Extract Almost Every Drop of Juice
- Can Be Used for Lemonade, Cocktails, Fish, Salad and Much More..
- Unlike Others Chipper Squeezers That are Breaking After a Few Uses, Our Squeezer is Made to Last and Will Remain in 100% Perfect Condition All the Way
- Easy to Use For both kids and old men AND for Both Amateurs and Professionals
- Hang Your Juicer In an Easy to Locate Place In your kitchen With the Stainless Steel Ring
- Dishwasher Safe and Super Easy to Clean Not Just for Lemons or Limes
The Btipsy Citrus Juicer is Not Just for Lemons or Limes and can also be used on: Mandarin, Small blood oranges, Clementine, Tangerines, Small Valencia oranges, Lime key and Tangelo.
In Just 3 Easy Steps
1- Cut the lemon in half
2- Place the lemon downwards into the squeezer (The shell is on the top)
3- Squeeze the juice
TIP FROM THE PROS
Before cutting the lemon in half, roll the lemon around on the counter top with some good pressure, almost like you are giving a back massage. This will help breakdown some of the internal membranes and allow the lemon juice to escape easier.
We Know You Will Love It or Your Money Back! Backed By Our 3 Years Money Back Guarantee!
This is By Far The Perfect Gift for The Holidays!
Click the below link to purchase this item:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.