Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2014

Azara Organics Organic Seaweed Facial Mask & Body Wrap




Above you will see a picture of the product from AZARA ORGANICS
Below you will see what I received from Amazon.

 
As you can see the product is in perfect condition and was received timely.
 
As I get older I am noticing all the sun damage, fine lines and a couple deeper wrinkles I wish were not present.  My face once smooth with small pores is now starting to resemble a road map.  With all of my focus on my pre-mature aging, it caused me to buy tons of name brand products to fight the aging process.  It wasn't until very recently I started to consider what these miracle creams were made out of.  One of my go to products actually had a warning on it, FLAMMABLE...Do not use near an open flame.  My first thought was wow, I've almost finished using this product and never realized I could have started a bonfire with it.  Needless to say, it is now next to my fire where it belongs. 
 
So I've been looking for healthy organic ways to treat the slow painful process of looking older.  Azara Organics is now going to be one of them.  Azara Organics has put their heart in soul into making this product.  It is 100% organic derived from quality seaweed from the Northern Atlantic Ocean.  It is tested on a constant basis for quality and Azara will even show you the reports if requested.  Think about all the things we use on our faces to stay younger.  Look in your medicine cabinet right now, check the ingredient's on your beauty products.  I'll bet you can't pronounce half the words on the list.
 
This product was simple enough to use.  Combine 1 teaspoon of the seaweed powder with 2 teaspoons of warm water.  You have the option to add a couple drops of essential oil.  Here is the important part.  Remember this product is made out of seaweed.  Well unless you don't have a nose, your gonna notice a smell.  If you are sensitive to scent, make sure you add the oil or you won't like the aroma.  After you have created the mixture, apply it to your face.  After about 10-15 minutes, wash off with warm water.
 
I followed the above directions with the exception of adding the essential oils.  Despite the scent, the mask was cooling and soothing.  After removing the mask my skin felt rejuvenated! 
 
You can also make a facial or body scrub with this seaweed powder.
  • 1/4 cup Olive Oil
  • 3 tbsp ground Azara Organics Seaweed Powder
  • 1/4 cup Sea Salt
  • 1 drop Essential Oil

  •  
    Mix together preferably in a mason jar to save leftovers for later use. 

     
    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment