Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Adovia Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream


 
Above is a picture of the product that I ordered from amazon.
 Below is a picture of the product I received.



The product was received in perfect condition and in a timely manner from Amazon.

Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!!!!  If I could go back in time and tell this to my 20 year old self, I wouldn't, I'd scream it in my ear until I knew it had left an impression.

Fine lines, beginning signs of crows feet and dents in my forehead are just the beginning signs of my hellacious spiral into being a mature adult.  Well maybe not mature, but no less an adult!

Adovia Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream will now be an integral part of my arsenal against my enemy.  Which of course is TIME and GRAVITY.

I received Adovia Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream about a week ago.  It is decent sized at 1.7 fluid ounces in a sleek frosted glass container.  A light non-offensive aroma is noted.  The cream itself is jam packed with Dead Sea Minerals, Seaweed, Anti-Oxidants and Aloe Vera.  A great moisturizer to use during the day, night or both.  I give the cream at least 5 minutes to fully absorb before adding anything else onto my face.  I have combined Adovia's Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream with my liquid foundation.  No streaks at all. 

I've been using the cream for about a week now and after every application my skin feels tighter, velvety smooth and just plain healthier.  My husband says I look like I'm in my twenties.  Course, he has to say things like that.  I'd like to think that maybe my skin is starting to look closer to twenty-something, instead of thirty-something.  I even find myself wearing less make-up.   

I personally prefer to use this cream at night as it does not contain any SPF. Even without the SPF this one is defiantly a keeper.  I would like to try other products by Adovia as this one has totally met and exceeded my expectations.   I fully anticipate seeing even better results with continued use.   

I'd like to add a little advice to all the twenty-something's running around in the world today.  Trust me, when your in your upper thirties and freaking out because your knocking on forty's door, adding Adovia Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream now to your beauty regimen will be beneficial to your face and neck.  Plan ahead for what you know will inevitably take place.  Preemptive strike people!  Say no to wrinkles, age spots, crow's feet, and bags.  I'm not saying that women are not beautiful naturally, because we all are.  I'm not saying run out and get plastic surgery and/or Botox either.  I am saying that moisturizers, serums and creams are a much less evasive way to fight off Father Time and his bag of tricks!

       Click this link to purchase the product:
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment