Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2015

Super Clear Shower Curtain Liner by Smarty Pants Supplies



I know that Shower Curtain Liners are not at the forefront of most peoples minds. Really they shouldn't have to be.  I thought I was saving money by purchasing cheap liners since I figured I would still have to change out the liner just as often as I would if I spent more money on a quality Liner. In all reality, I could have purchased this Super Clear Shower Curtain Liner by Smarty Pants Supplies and saved money in the long run. 

With other more inferior liners, I would find that they would get slimy and full of mildew and soap scum ultra fast.  I was probably changing them out monthly to ever two months.  The cheap shower curtain liners were also extremely thin.  While in the shower the liner would even sometimes stick to me while I was showering.

I was excited to get rid of the old nasty liner and try my Super Clear Shower Curtain Liner out!  The tear proof metal grommets lined up perfectly.  The liner is ultra thick and dries fast after a shower.  Being a little oversized purposely for water protection is a serious plus!  

Check out the pictures of my bathroom after I put up the new curtain.  The curtain is seriously the cleanest and clearest I have ever owned, therefore, I used structured editing to enhance the curtain as the original pics make it look invisible! 

I was very happy to get a chance to receive this product gratis in exchange for my 100% honest opinion of how it worked for me.








Look at that great length.  No water getting on your floor during your shower anymore!

Click Here To Purchase This Product!
Both sides are equal in length.  Also notice the depth!  This is a wonderful product that I was recommend for friends and family.  It would also make a wonderful bridal shower gift.   
Click Here To Purchase This Product!

*I was very happy to get a chance to receive this product gratis in exchange for my 100% honest opinion of how it worked for me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment