Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2015

Probiotic Chews for Dogs with Prebiotics Review.



I have the worlds most precious best friend.  Lucy, my rescue dog!  I want her to live a long and healthy life, therefor, I make sure to only give her the best food and supplements which I can afford her.

My sweet dog actually loves the duck flavored probiotic chews.  She obviously doesn't know that it is good for her, but it is.  The probiotic maintains her regularity and her immune systems.  We live out here in the country where I know that me and my entire family have horrid allergies.  Whelp, that is another plus by Paw Choice Prebiotic. 

I have noticed a much more energetic and healthy dog since I started giving her the two chews a day.

*Disclosure:  I have been offered this product at no charge  in exchange for my 100% honest opinion. Be that as it may, my opinions are exactly that, MINE!  You will get my thoughts on the product I review whether I pay for them or not!

1 comment: