Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream Review







 
 
 
The removal of any scar depends on how old and deep it is, with that in mind you should figure plan on consistently using this wonderful pure plant oil based cream 3 times a day to the affected area to lessen the scars appearance.  I have a couple scars on my skin which I absolutely hate.  After I take a shower I firmly massage the cream directly into the affected area on my skin in a firm, circular motion,  making sure to continuously massage my skin until the cream disappears. Skin in general responds well to moisture and the biggest benefit of using the scar removal cream is the skin
hydration it provides. There are two cons that I found with the cream.  First of all I personally do not like the smell of the cream, but the scent fades away.  Also as it is not the only lotion I use as  I only put it on small areas.  Lastly, before you are going to see any real results, you must remain vigilant and put the cream on a few times a day to the afflicted area.  Pro, you don't need to much and the jar itself is very large and the cream is super rich. 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment