Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Children's Dimetapp Review via Smiley360

Children's Dimetapp

 
Dimetapp Children's Cold and Cough, 8-Ounce (Pack of 2)
 
 
 
I recently received a bottle of Children's Dimetapp Cold & Cough via Smiley360.  Every time I get a new kit from Smiley my family gathers round to see what new product we get to try.  This time the box contained Children's Dimetapp Cold & Cough, which couldn't of gotten here at a more perfect time. 
 
Our entire household recently came down with the flu.  I have an unusual amount of people living in one house, busting at the seams with 7 in total!  When one of us gets sick, the rest are sure to follow.  Usually my youngest gets it first, which this time was no different.  The coughing, sore throat, sneezing and everything else that comes with it came hard. 
 
Luckily I was prepared as I had just gotten my Dimetapp.  I must say, it worked very well.  My son usually coughs worse at night.  But with Dimetapp Cold & Cough he slept great through the night with hardly any coughing through his sleep.  He didn't hate the taste either.  He usually runs for something to drink after I give him liquid medication.  Not with Dimetapp.  To my surprise, he didn't even ask for anything to drink afterwards. 
 
In my opinion, Dimetapp works wonders and I plan on keeping it on hand for the next Flu and or cold that feels bold enough to rear it's ugly head in my household!
 
 
I Received this product for my 100% honest opinion.  Be that as it may, I incorporate all products in my life or in this case my son's, to see how it works for us
 


No comments:

Post a Comment