Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

Petunia Skincare's Anti Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum





Petunia Skincare has a great idea...They have combined to of my favorite facial products together.  Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C.  I was using both of these products separately, making my daily and nightly routines a little longer.  After I wash my face, I use a vitamin c serum and weight for it to soak in and then I use a hyaluronic acid serum.

Using this nice little combo instead decreases the time it takes me to get ready in the morning.  Which defiantly helps since I am forever running late!  The serum goes on easy and absorbs pretty fast.  I use the product on my face and neck but even doing so, you don't need to use too much!  After it absorbs fully I put additional moisturizer on which contains an SPF.  

Click Here to Purchase This Product!

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment