Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

Bipsy Cocktail Muddler


Btipsy Professional Cocktail Muddler Bar Tool - Premium Quality Stainless Steel Drink Muddler of 304 Grade
 
I tried out the Btipsy Cocktail Muddler and found that it was very easy to use.  I absolutely love fresh lemon or lime aid.  So the first thing I tried this handy little contraption on was a lemon.  First I got a glass and put a little sugar in the bottom.  Then I sliced the lemon in half and placed it face down in my glass.  I placed the muddler in my dominant hand and pushed it down into the glass using a twisting motion.  I found it really easy to use.  I personally used the other half as well to make my lemonade a little stronger.  Once finished with both slices I removed each one, making sure the bittersweet juices were released, then added water and ice! 

This Cocktail Drink Muddler Is Excellent for Mashing Citrus Fruits Herbs and Spices and Is Perfect for Muddling Mint Leaves and Making Delicious Mojitos and Other Muddled Cocktails.

Why Choose the Btipsy Muddler Bar Tool as your first choice?

- Perfect for Muddling Mint Leaves and Making Delicious Mojitos and Other Cocktails
- Excellent for Mashing Citrus Fruits Herbs and Spices
- Unlike Other Chipper Muddlers That are Breaking or Rusting After a Few Uses, Our Muddler is Made to Last and Will Remain in 100% Perfect Condition All the Way
- Grooved Nylon Head Doesn't Corrode or Pollute your Drink, Unlike Wooden Lacquered Muddlers
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe! (However hand washing is recommended)

In Just 3 Easy Steps

1- Cut the lemon in half
2- Place the lemon downwards into the squeezer (The shell is on the top)
3- Squeeze the juice

Click Here to purchase this item!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment