Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum



 
I received the above product timely and in perfect condition from the Seller.
 
I LOVE THIS SERUM!!!  First of all the key ingredients all promote wonderful things.  Things that your fairy godmother would grant you.  Faster regenerating skin, protection from environmental stressors, activates collagen production for a younger, firmer and brighter you!  Seriously, this Vitamin C Serum smells great.  If I were to ask you if Vitamin C has a smell, what would you answer.   Oranges, right  This is exactly what Valentia Even Glow Serum with 20% Vitamin C smells like.  An Orange.  After I washed my face, I followed the directions and shook up the bottle really good before applying.  I put a small amount on my palm to start.  As soon as I started applying the serum to my facial skin, I immediately noticed the smell of citrus.  After the application it felt a little sticky.  I gave it a few minutes to soak in and that's when I noticed a glow.   This Serum may me the One! 
 
I must admit, I've tried a lot of beauty products lately and I think all of them have great attributes.  I think its good to alternate products   
 
No joke, after applying Valentia Even Glow Serum I used a moisturizer and that was it.  No make-up.  It felt great.  I felt great.  My skin felt great! 








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment