Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sano Vitamin C Serum 20% with FREE BONUS Vitamin C Eye Cream Gel


Vitamin C Serum 20% with FREE BONUS Vitamin C Eye Cream Gel ($35 Value). Best Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid + Organic Aloe Resists Oxidation (MAKES OTHER SERUMS NOT WORK). Natural Collagen Boosting, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Skin Care. Proudly Made in USA

Above you will see a picture of the product I purchased.
Below you will see what I received from Amazon


I received the product in perfect condition and in a timely manner from the seller.

Pros:  Natural Collagen Boosting, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Skin Care.
Bonus:  Receive a free gift, Sano Vitamin C Eye Cream Gel.
Cons:  Making sure I use it everyday to achieve the optimal effect  I don't like to admit it but I am guilty of sometimes not washing my face before bed. 

Let me first say that hence the bonus gift being Vitamin C Eye Cream Gel, I thought why notthrow it in the fridge for an added cooling benefit.  In the morning my eyes are puffy.  After I wash my face I put on Sano Vitamin C Serum and let it dry completely.  Then I head to the fridge and pull out the Vitamin C Eye Cream Gel.  It is so cooling and refreshing when I apply it under my eyes. 

The serum is easily absorbed as is the eye cream.  You can wear both under your make-up, which I do.  Their was an instant change under my eyes and my skin felt better after application.  It's only been 4 days and I'd like to say I noticed a difference.  I am confident I will see much better results with repeated use. 

I suffer from a lot of freckles, sunspots and fine lines which are all signs of pre-mature aging.  I love both of these products and hope to see continued changes in all of the above mentioned areas.  


 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment