Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful


Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful
 
 
 
 
 
I recently receive a YUMI Beautiful Hydrating Serum for free for my 100% honest review.  It arrived from the seller on time and in great condition.  Above is a picture from the internet.  Below is what I received from Amazon.
 
 
 
As you can see it looks identical, except for the little damage at the top right of the box which I'm guilty of doing. I was so excited to get it that I wasn't very patient with opening it!
 
YUMI Beautiful is 100% pure and cold-pressed organic rose hip seed oil.  But what does this mean?
Rosehip seed oil is extracted from the seeds of a native rose plant which grows wild in Chile.  The natives in Chile have been using this little trick for centuries.  So in 1988 a study was done here in the states on women between the ages of 25-35.  These women had over exposure to the sun and wrinkles due to premature aging.  Took 4 months of daily use but per the study the wrinkles and sun damage seemed to disappear.
 
Sounds good right!
 
I just started using this product and have not notice a reduction in my sun spots as of yet and my wrinkles while still on my face feel more hydrated with use.  You can also use this product on your hair and nails.  I put a small drop on my cuticles and rubbed in all over the nail.  I seen an instant change on the cuticles.  My hair being as fine as it is doesn't tolerate any type of oils well.  But my Mom's hair is dry as the Sahara!  I put a little in her hair and it looked much better.  Not so fuzzy you know what I mean.  The poor women has some seriously curly dry hair. 
 
I suggest using this product daily for optimal affect.  It is easy to apply due to the great applicator. 
 
Before bed, wash your face and neck (which you already do RIGHT!) then apply as much as you need to cover both areas lightly.  Let it soak into your skin before following with your other beauty products.  
 
I started getting bad sun spots a couple of years ago.  I started freaking out and went to the closest drug store to find something to get rid of them.  A lot of time and money later and I still have them.  The worst part about the products I've purchased is the ingredients.   They were name brand treatments with ingredient's I can't pronounce nor do I know what they are. 
 
I mean, we have pores on our skin which soaks in whatever you are putting on your face and that includes the product that is in my medicine cabinet right now.  It is for sun spots specifically.  I happen to look at the ingredients and you know what it said?  *HIGHLY FLAMMABLE* do not use near an open flame.  Listen, if I can use my beauty product as a lighter fluid too, I don't think I want to put that on my skin! 
 
Yumi Beautiful Serum is organic, cruelty free, paraben, alcohol, dye and fragrance free.      
 
I will update this post as I continue to use this product.  Keep your fingers crossed.  I can't stand my sun spots.  I'm not to good of friends with my wrinkles either.  So I wouldn't be to sad to see them both pack up and take my bags (undereye) with them.  
 

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love reading your blogs Amy, not only are they informative they are very colorful and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, if you have some time go to the bottom of the blog and click on the Influenster widget. It will help me out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete