Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100 by Joyal

                              
    

                  
Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100 by Joyal

 
 
Joyal recently sent me their version of Hyaluronic Acid Serum which is 100% Vegan, no alcohol, oils or chemicals added.  Before applying, I washed my face and made sure it was dry.  Then I applied about a nickel's worth into my palm, mixing with water.  Taking my fingertip I gently massaged all over my face.  Their was no scent and the texture was sticky until mixed with a little water.  No adverse sensitivity was noted.  My facial skin absorbed the Serum fairly quickly, once dry I applied my moisturizer.  I did notice good hydration throughout the day.  My skin felt younger and tighter.  My fine lines seemed to be finer.  I will continue using this product in combination with my moisturizer for added benefit.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment