Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

E Book I Wish I were a Monkey

 
By Dan Jackson
 
I thought this was a very informative book which explains how orangutans and other ape like species may look like Monkeys but are really a different species all together.  The Monkey species is made up of 264 known species.  Heck, I didn't know that.   The book then goes into to the story of Bross Orangutan who isn't a monkey but wants to be one! My son is 10 years old and he enjoyed Bross' adventure. 
 
Click this link to download a copy of the "I Wish I Were A Monkey"
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment